AlFajr Institute of Islamic Sciences is an independent, non-profit, educational institution based in Canada, founded and supervised by ICNA Sisters Canada. Diploma and certificate courses through on campus and AlFajr Online programs.
The prime objective is to bring Islamic awareness based on the authentic knowledge of Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet (peace upon him). AlFajr offer affordable and accessible Islamic education primarily to youth but also to Muslim men and women from all walks of life.
AlFajr aims to develop an Islamic personality with high moral standards and wisdom. We strive to develop character and self discipline in our students, thereby improving their potential to become better citizens of the society. In order to achieve this, we provide education based on a combination of Islamic values and academic knowledge. Even though AlFajr has opened its doors on a modest scale, there are plans to expand the institute in the coming years with the support of our dedicated teachers and students. We pray to and ask for help from Allah subhana wa ta’ala in expanding our project.
- inculcate the love of Allah subhana wa ta’ala and develop a close connection with Him.
- help young Muslims develop an understanding of the authentic knowledge of Quran and the Sunnah.
- help people live as better Muslims in the society by developing good character and gaining knowledge of Islam.
- motivate the next generation to step up and pass on the correct knowledge of Islam and participate in making the society better, and
- to get people together beyond Ijtehadi differences and join them in one cause which is to become Daee-Ilallah.
Please visit AlFajr’s Website